Based on article 13 and 14 of the GDPR
The Personal Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) took into force, therefore we hereby inform you that we process your personal data (information clause on data processing).
Details of this can be found below.
The administrator, that is, the entity deciding how your personal data will be used is LYO FOOD GmbH based in Germany, Barbarastrasse 44 A, 50-996 Koeln
We received it from you when creating an account, subscribing to the newsletter, or in connection with transactions made by you in our online store or purchasing our products by e-mail, third-party marketplace such as Amazon, by phone or in person before 25-05-2018
A. We process your personal data because it is necessary to fulfill your order or make a purchease contract with you, including: (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point .b RODO)
- make a sales contract based on your interest in our offer or placing an order
- to contact with you online via. Email or online chat
- handling requests that you send to us (via the contact form or email) which reflects to orders before 25-05-2018
- to be in touch with you also regarding your order;
B. We process your data for tax and accounting purposes (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 of the RODO)
D. We process your personal data for the purposes outlined below, based on the legitimate interest of LYOFOOD in order to: (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point f of the RODO)
- archiving (evidence) to secure information in the event of a legal need to prove facts;
- possible investigation, investigation or defense against claims;
- customer satisfaction surveys and quality determination of our service;
- conducting research and analysis, among others in terms of the functionality of our website, improving its operation or estimating the main interests and needs of visitors;
- debt recovery; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings;
- statistical analysis;
- Financial identification data, e.g. VAT number;
- First name and last name;
- Residential address, possibly billing address and shipping address,
- Phone number;
- E-mail address;
- Payment information (including credit card numbers);
- Device information, including information about the web browser, IP address, time zone and some cookies installed on the device
We may share your personal data with the following categories of entities:
- subcontractors, ie entities that we use to process them, e.g. entities performing postal, courier, payment, accounting, legal, IT services, server delivery, running sales platforms, delivering applications, providing tools for sending newsletters (informational and marketing) ;
- other independent recipients, e.g. entities from our capital group, whose offer complementary or similar products or service to ours, business partners whose offer complements ours;
- entities supporting promotions and which cooperate in marketing campaigns;
- public authorities fighting against fraud and abuse
Your data will be transferred outside the European Economic Area, but only to the extent necessary, related to the provided services by our partners, especially marketing and supporting the functionality of our store.
Our partners may be based in the United States and Canada. The security of your data is ensured by the security measures we use, including standard contract clauses approved by the European Commission. We also strive to ensure that our partners are included in the EU-US Privacy Shield program.
We store your personal data obtained in order to conclude a sales agreement, for the period of negotiating a sale contract or activities preceding of your order for the duration of the contract concluded with you, and also after its realization for the purposes of:
- pursuing claims for the contract,
- to comply with applicable laws and regulations, including in particular tax and accounting,
- to protect our rights,
- statistical and archiving,
- for a maximum of 10 years from the date of termination of the contract.
According to the GDPR, you are entitled to:
- the right to access and receive copies of your data;
- the right to rectify (amend) any of your data;
- right to delete data:
If you feel there is no reason to process your data, you can request that we remove it.
- the right to limit data processing:
You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store them or to perform actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect data about you or we process them unjustifiably; or you do not want us to remove them, because you need them to establish, assert or defend claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data.
- the right to object to the processing of data:
"Marketing opposition." You have the right to object to the processing of your data in order to conduct direct marketing. If you exercise this right - we will stop processing data for this purpose.
- opposition in view of the special situation
You also have the right to object to the processing of your data based on a legitimate interest for purposes other than direct marketing, and when processing is necessary for us to perform a task carried out in the public interest or to exercise public authority entrusted to us. You should then indicate to us your particular situation, which in your view justifies discontinuation of the processing covered by the objection. We will stop processing your data for these purposes, unless we prove that the basis for processing your data is overriding your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
- the right to transfer data
You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format, personal information about you that you provided to us on the basis of a contract or your consent. You can also ask us to send this data directly to another entity.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body
If you feel that we are processing your data unlawfully, you can file a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority.
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time, which we process based on yours
consent. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been carried out on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Providing data by you is voluntary. If you want to create an account or place an order in our store your data is necessary, therefore without providing it, you will not be able to do this.
Your personal data will be processed in an automated way (including in the form of profiling), however, it will not cause any legal effects to you or substantially affect your situation. It reflect only for orders placed before 25-05-2018
Send us an email: email@example.com or regular mail marked „personal data request” : LYOFOOD GmbH Barbarastrasse 44 A, 50-996 Koeln Germany